TrailX Feet of Endurance race day schedule
Where do you have to be and at what time?
Registration & Course Sighting
- For contestants arriving on the Friday or Saturday before the event the registration tent be open between 4pm and 7pm of the Saturday afternoon
- For contestants arriving on the day of the event registration will open from 8am
- The course will be available for sighting from 5pm until 7pm on the Saturday afternoon, and again on Sunday morning from 8am until 9am.
- You must be registered and wearing your number before heading out on the course to have a look
- A sighting lap is highly encouraged but is not compulsory
Final Race Briefing
9:30am in the event arena.
Note that all participants must attend the briefing
Competitors are can start to gather at the start line from 9.50am
Note that the only runners allowed at the start line are either Solo competitors or the nominated forest runner from a relay pair or team
This is a ‘long 6hr’ event so as long as your last lap is started before the 4pm cut off you can finish it and it will count towards your/your teams total
In true TrailX style we will wait until the last runner has come in before carrying out the prize giving ceremony. With this in mind we expect to be giving out prizes from 5pm so you could well have plenty of time to have a post race shower and change before joining us at the podiums. Please join us, even it if you’re not expecting to climb the boxes so that you can congratulate your fellow adventurers and there may well be some spot prizes!!!
JOIN THE COMMUNITY
We rode the final lap together and if I’m honest Simon could have left me at any time, but being the gentleman racer he is he chose not to and let me cross the line before him. (Muchos gracious amigo! The corner crash from last year is now fully forgiven).read more
Get Our Newsletter!